Books and Resources
· Alternative Travel Directory: The Complete Guide to Traveling, Studying & Living Overseas, Ron Madar & Bill Nolting (2002).
· Alternatives to the Peace Corps: A Guide of Global Volunteer Opportunities, Paul Blackhurst (2005).
· The Backdoor Guide to Short-Term Job Adventures: Internships, Summer Jobs, Seasonal Work, Volunteer Vacations, and Transitions Abroad, Michael Landes (2005).
· Careers in International Affairs, Maria Pinto Carland & Lisa A. Gihring (2003).
· Delaying the Real World – Make the World a Better Place: A Twenty Something's Guide to Seeking Adventure, Colleen Kinder (2005).
· The Directory of Jobs and Careers Abroad, Deborah Penrith (2007).
· The Global Citizen: A Guide to Creating an International Life and Career, Elizabeth Kruempelmann (2002).
· How to Live Your Dream of Volunteering Overseas, Joseph Collins, Stefano Dezerega, & Zahara Heckscher (2001).
· International Job Finder: Where the Jobs Are Worldwide, Daniel Lauber (2002).
· International Jobs: Where They Are and How to Get Them, Nina Segal & Eric Kocher (2003).
· Jobs for Travel Lovers, 5th Edition: Opportunities at Home and Abroad, Ronald Krannich (2006).
· Live & Work Abroad Guides (for several countries, check Amazon.com)
· New American Expat: Thriving and Surviving Overseas in the Post-9/11 World, William Russell Melton (2005).
· The Peace Corps and More: 175 Ways to Work, Study and Travel at Home & Abroad, Medea Benjamin & Miya Rodolfo-Sioson (1997).
· Peterson's the Directory of Jobs and Careers Abroad, Jonathon Packer (1997)
· Teaching English Abroad, Susan Griffith (2006).
· When in Rome or Rio or Riyadh: Cultural Q & A's for Successful Business Behavior Around the World, Gwyneth Olofsson (2004).
· Working World: Careers in International Education, Exchange, and Development, Sherry Mueller & Mark Overmann (2008).