Study Abroad 101
Study Abroad 101 is your first advising session and can be completed online or in person. Learn about program options, fulfilling degree requirements abroad, costs, using your financial aid, various scholarship opportunities, as well as next steps and how to apply. Once you've completed Study Abroad 101 you'll be prepared to connect with a study abroad advisor to get started!
In person sessions last 30 minutes and include plenty of time for questions. Please arrive on time. Students who arrive late will be asked to attend a different session or complete 101 online.
- Wednesday, March 25: NO SESSION (Spring Break)
- Wednesday, April 1: 5:15 pm in C4C S484
- Wednesday, April 8: 5:15 pm in C4C S484
- Wednesday, April 15: 5:15 pm in C4C S484
- Wednesday, April 22: 5:15 pm in C4C S484
- Wednesday, April 29: 5:15 pm in C4C S484
- Wednesday, May 6: 5:15 pm in C4C S484
Log-in here using your identikey and password. If you haven't already done so, follow the prompts to create an advising record. Once in your advising record, click "Study Abroad 101 Online!" toward the bottom left under "Assessments." You will be instructed to watch a 15 minute video and complete a few short review questions at the end. When we see that you have watched the video and completed the review questions with a score of 85% or above, we will mark Study Abroad 101 complete.
Note: Graduate students are NOT required to complete Study Abroad 101.