We have gathered resources below we hope will help academic advisors and faculty advise study abroad students. Let us know if you'd like other resources listed.
For credit equivalencies, grading information, other academic information, click on "Programs" at the top of the page and search for the program you need, click on the program name and then scroll down the page to the academic information section.
Academic Advising Forms
Course Approval Forms
- Version for Arts&Science (A&S) Students: A&S Major/Minor Course Evaluation Form
- Version for students in all other Schools and Colleges: Major/Minor Course Evaluation Form
Other Approval Forms
- Internship Credit Approval Form
- Study Abroad Independently (on a non-approved program): for students who want to apply to a non-CU-Boulder study abroad program
Academic Information and Other Resources
- Major/Minor/Certificate Course Approvals List
- Study Abroad Guides for majors/colleges
- Program webpages (with credit conversions, upper/lower-division policies, etc.). Search for the program using the keyword search or drop-down boxes. When you arrive at the correct web page, scroll down to view the table showing academic details.
- Course Descriptions: links to course descriptions for all CU-Boulder programs
- Courses Evaluated for A&S CORE
- Courses Not Eligible for CU Credit: Guidelines for courses that may not be eligible for CU credit.
- Program-Specific Handbooks: for specific academic information not found on the program webpages (see link above)
- Study Abroad partner academic forms cheat sheet (information about various forms students may ask you to sign)
- Study Abroad Transcripts: timeframe for receiving and processing transcripts from programs abroad
- SAP Program Assignments and Regional Teams for web
Join the Diversity Network in Global Education — Free Resources
The Office of International Education sponsors an institutional membership to the Diversity Network, a leading professional network dedicated to diversity and equity in global education. Explore resources like professional development materials, advising resources, country notes, and scholarships for students. If you are interested contact Liza.Hensleigh@colorado.edu, and we will add you to the Network at no cost to you. Learn more at www.diversitynetwork.org/about-us.