Step 1 - Attend Study Abroad 101: Your First Step.
*Click here for current days, rooms, and times.
Step 2 - Research types of programs, costs, academics, and credits.
- Types of Programs
- Define Your Goals
- Read the Explore Options FAQ
- Look at academic information
- Look at financial information
- Learn about eligibility
- Read program evaluations by students You must first log in to our site, open your advising or program application, then click on the link in "Items to Read"
- Contact CU study abroad alumni who have volunteered to share their experience abroad You must first log in to our site, open your advising or program application, then click on the link in "Items to Read"
Step 4 - Fill out the Study Abroad Interest Survey.
Step 5 - Come to our office and meet with an advisor.
*Walk-in advising Mondays - Fridays, 9am to 5pm (Summer: 9am to 4:30pm)
We offer Global and Regional advising. Check the schedule for details and information about who you should see.
Step 6 - Decide on a program and open an application with an advisor.
*Read through Applying to a CU-Boulder program.